Top Quality Roofing is happy to help with your insurance claims from start to finish! We work directly with all insurance companies to ensure that you are fully covered.
Insurance Claims: Working With Your Insurance Company
If your home or other property suffers damage to the roof, you may dread the roofing claim process. You may recall hearing horror stories from other property owners that have had difficulties. Following the correct process helps you overcome the fear that the roof damage will take several weeks or even months to repair because of all the red tape you could encounter from your insurance company. If you follow a few simple tips, a Memphis roofing contractor or another one nearby will have your roof repaired quickly, efficiently and without a lot of hassle.
- Contact Top Quality Roofing to schedule a free onsite inspection to determine damage to your roof.
- If damage is found, we will help you file a claim with your insurance company. We can provide all of the appropriate phone numbers for your convenience!
- Your insurance company will authorize any necessary temporary repairs at that time to prevent further damage to the interior of your home. We will provide all receipts for their files after performing the work.
- Your insurance company will then send an adjuster to perform an inspection of the damage. He will issue you a first payment along with paperwork outlining the repairs to be made. (See below for more information on this subject.)
- Once we receive this paperwork from you, Top Quality Roofing will be able to begin performing the repairs. We can do everything outlined in the paperwork, as we are a fully licensed general contractor!
- After all, paperwork is completed, we will provide all necessary paperwork to your insurance company in order to have the final check released. At this time, payment will be due for the work completed.
- After you are paid in full, and upon your request, we will mail you all warranty paperwork along with a paid in full receipt. We are glad to help with any paperwork that you need!
Meeting With Your Adjuster
Try not to panic after you discover the damage to your roof. Take pictures of the roof and any other damage that occurred, such as dents in your air conditioning unit. Document any shingles that are missing or ripped. The damage may be evident because you experienced a hail storm, tornado or other natural disasters that caused a hole in your roof or you detect a leak. Take as many pictures as you need to fully document the destruction. Leaks or holes in your roof indicate the need for emergency repairs.
Call your insurance company to make a claim just as soon as you find someone to take care of any emergency repairs. Most insurance companies have hotlines that enable you to talk with someone 24/7. If not, they likely have a website where you can make a claim online and then check on the status until the office opens.
Don’t let roof damage create chaos in your life. By following the proper steps, you will be able to resolve the problems quickly and satisfactorily.
- Your insurance company will call you to set up an appointment with one of their adjusters.
- This adjuster will represent the insurance company, and we would be happy to represent your best interests at the meeting.
- Call your Top Quality Roofing representative, or your local office, to let us know when to be at your property to meet the adjuster.
- We will make sure that everything damaged is covered by your insurance company at that time!